Rally Against Rio Tinto Lockout
Join us in Alma, Quebec on March 31.
Supporters from across Canada and around the globe will descend on Alma, Quebec to tell Rio Tinto to stop their war on workers.
Rio Tinto Is Attacking Workers
Rio Tinto has locked out it’s workers, demanding massive cuts and insisting that from now on jobs will be contract, low-wage work.
Join the fight against Rio Tinto’s attacks. Stand up for future generations.
WHEN: Saturday, MARCH 31st, 1:30 p.m.
WHERE: Alma, Quebec
Galeries Lac St-Jean Shopping Centre
(1055 Pont Sud Avenue)
Download, print, share March 31 rally flyers
- Email – March 31 Alma rally – emailable flyer – English (jpg)
- Email – March 31 Alma rally – emailalble flyer – French (jpg)
- Print – March 31 Alma rally – colour – English
- Print – March 31 Alma rally – colour – French
- Print – March 31 Alma rally – black & white – English
- Print – March 31 Alma rally – black & white – French
- Large format poster – colour – French
- Large format poster version 2 – colour – French
- Large format poster – black & white – French
Placards (Tabloid size: 11 x 17 inches)
- Placard – Nos ressources, nos emplois
- Placard – Rio Tinto appauvrit notre région
- Placard – Des emplois pour nos jeunes